Dealing with real estate can be familiar, but it could also be a little intimidating. We spend our lives on real estate; we walk through it and drive past it every day. You have seen countless “for lease” signs; perhaps you have bought property yourself. But when it comes to using real estate as a way to grow and protect wealth, there’s a lot to consider. At Luxe Crowdfunding, we are professionals when it comes to property investment crowdfunding.
There Are Different Ways To Invest
Are you aware of crowdfunding? Real estate crowdfunding allows groups of investors to pool their financial and intellectual resources to invest in properties and projects much bigger than they could afford or manage on their own.
In 2012, President Obama signed the JOBS Act. Among other things, it spurred the creation of real estate crowdfunding platforms. These allow groups of investors to pool their financial and intellectual resources to invest in properties and projects much bigger than they could afford or manage on their own.
This is very appealing to investors. Here’s why:
- Lower minimums: In the first place, investment minimums can be as low as a few thousand dollars, allowing real estate crowdfunding investors to spread their capital across dozens or even hundreds of properties.
- Passive investments: In the second place, real estate crowdfunding can represent a much lighter lift in terms of the effort required from the investor. In many cases, the lion’s share of the business planning, quantitative analysis, due diligence, transaction structuring, and asset management are either taken care of or are presented in an easy-to-understand way by the real estate project sponsor or by the offering website.
- Easier to find and compare. Finally, the fact that these investments are generally listed in online marketplaces makes them much easier to find and compare. Prefer equity to debt? Think Dallas is heating up? Great news. With real estate crowdfunding, you choose the individual projects that most appeal to you.
How To Start A Property Investment Crowdfunding
- Arrive at a good understanding of your investment goals and risk tolerance
- Select an investment that aligns with them
- Perform your own independent due diligence
- Sign the legal documents and fund your chosen investment
- Wait for the investment to close and fund to the Sponsor
- Once the investment has closed, you may begin to receive investment income
It may sound simple, but it’s important to remember that real estate investments carry significant risk and are uninsured. Investors run the risk of losing their invested capital, possibly all of it. So you should be circumspect when considering these investments.
Call Us Today
Ask us about property investment crowdfunding. If you are interested in learning about real estate crowdfunding or even some more details about real estate investing be sure to call us today! We are experts in real estate ROI. Here at Luxe Crowdfunding, we are entirely here for you. Our investing experts have the best expertise in the United States. We endeavor to excel in every service we provide, adding value for our investors wherever possible, and thereby succeeding nationally in the construction industry. We offer the best crowdfunding sites for investors. We feature the best real estate crowdfunding sites.